Same conveying principle as Dense phase continuous.
The difference is that we insert air pockets in the convey piping.
Because we created air pockets and product slugs the convey velocity of the material will slow down.
Thus we gain certain advantages:
- Less risk of damaging the product
- Less risk of plugging the convey piping
- Less risk of fat separation from the product
- Not all particles are carried in suspension.
- Positive pressure system
- Low velocity
- High Pressure
- High solid to air ratio
- Often for use with systems requiring high convey throughput or long conveying distance.